The NEW Quidos Cleaning Services: 3 Phase Antiviral Sanitizing solution is making Newcastle Upon Tyne and surrounding areas a cleaner, healthier and safer environment!
With cases of Covid-19 in Newcastle Upon Tyne on the rise yet again, we needed a solution that would not only kill this terrible virus but also provide ongoing safety even after the area has been cleaned!
Our goal is to deliver and develop the most advanced antiviral sanitizing solution that puts most regular fogging services to shame.
Quidos Cleaning Services: 3 Phase Antiviral Sanitizing, is a service that cannot be beaten in quality and effectiveness when it comes to protecting and cleaning industrial, commercial and public locations.
We use the most effective 3 step process to fight, eliminate and protect against harmful bacteria and pathogens that cause harm and distress to the human race.
After extensive research we have managed to source a high level surface disinfectant cleaner with advanced reactive barrier technology between cleans. It kills 99.999% pathogens within seconds.
It is now more important than ever to keep not only yourself safe, but all of your staff and customers too.
Full Disclosure: This post contains Amazon Affiliate Links which we will receive a small commission from amazon.co.uk.
What does the Quidos Cleaning Services: 3 phase Antiviral Sanitizing Service consist of?
Phase 1: Touch Points & Hard Surfaces:
To ensure the deepest of cleans we use RELY+ON™ VIRKON™ which is the disinfectant of choice for routine disinfection of hard surfaces.
- RELY+ON™ VIRKON™ is effective against Hepatitis A, B, and C, HIV, MRSA, Influenza A Virus, E- coli (ESBL), Klebsiella pneumoniae (ESBL) and Coronavirus Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)*
- This unique broad-spectrum formulation is sprayed onto all touchpoint and hard surfaces and left for 10 minutes then rinsed with fresh warm water through a handheld fogging device and wiped dry with a clean cloth.
- RELY+ON™ VIRKON™ disinfectant, surface, high level, laboratory / medical / dental, tablet form, bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, mycobactericidal, tuberculocidal, biocide, widest proven spectrum of any disinfectant, effective against all 18 virus families affecting man and animals. It has a built-in colour indicator of strength, contains a surfactant that cleans and disinfects in one step, non-corrosive, non-bleaching, biodegradable, odourless, effective infection control for all surfaces, equipment and instruments.
- RELY+ON™ VIRKON™ effectiveness is determined by European EN standards (bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal efficacy data).
Quidos Cleaning Services: 3 Phase Antiviral Sanitizing Solution – Phase 2: Floors & Upholstery
On completion of the phase 1 process, we then move on to phase 2. Our phase 2 process involves spraying the carpets, flooring and upholstery with a multi-surface biocidal cleaner called Microsan made by Prochem.
- Microsan is effective against bacteria including MRSA, E.coli, Salmonella and viruses including Measles, Ebola, Hepatitis B, HIV and Coronavirus.
- Microsan is approved for EN1276, EN13697, EN1650, EN14476. It is also a WoolSafe approved maintenance product for wool, carpets and rugs. It is a clear liquid with an apple blossom fragrance.
- In order to deliver an effective spray consistency over the desired surfaces, we use the Ryobi RY18BPSA-0 18V ONE+ Cordless Backpack Sprayer (Bare Tool), 18 V which is a powered sprayer that removes the hassle and fatigue of pumping liquid. The 15L tank sprays large amounts of the solution onto surfaces ensuring a consistent, even application.
- In order for the biocidal cleaner to work to its full potential, it is left with a contact time of 15 minutes or 30 minutes in extreme cases before being rinsed away by a carpet cleaning appliance or wiped away by a mop or damp cloth to prevent re-soiling.
Phase 3: Complete Area Antiviral Sanitising + Protection
Phase 3 of the Quidos Cleaning: 3 phase Antiviral Sanitizing service is the application of Envirosafe Virus & Bacteria Cleaner & Sanitiser which not only kills 99.999% of bacteria but also leaves a protective layer.
The antimicrobial effects of Envirosafe can last weeks, however, in high use areas where the surfaces are rubbed against and contamination is re-introduced, we advise a more realistic period of 24 hours.
Envirosafe Virus & Bacteria Cleaner & Sanitiser is sprayed onto all surfaces using a fogging machine.
The fogging machine, or fogger as it is sometimes called, is a versatile piece of equipment that uses a fine spray to apply a chemical solution, often used for pest control, restricting the growth or mould or odour control.
It is becoming increasingly popular as a means of sanitising surfaces.
The fogger uses pressure to create a fine mist (or fog) which is applied to the targeted area, the spray density typically being moderated by a manual valve to ensure the optimum effect.
Depending on the type of fogger being used, it is possible to spray up to 12 metres, enough to cover a large room. The fine fog can reach into corners and difficult areas and may also penetrate porous surfaces.
Some of the benefits of using Envirosafe Virus & Bacteria Cleaner & Sanitiser:
- Non-hazardous In Dilution
- Alcohol And Bleach Free
- Neutral Ph
- Suitable For Bio-hazard Control Fogging
- Passed & Approved To European Standards
Thanks to Quidos Cleaning: 3 Phase Antiviral Sanitizing you can rest assured that the whole building is safe and free from nasty germs that can make us sick.
The service can be used wherever the highest standards of disinfection are required and is suitable for use in hospitals, arenas, cinemas, gyms, schools, healthcare and food processing environments and other public places where there is a risk of cross contamination.
A clean environment portrays a professional image. A positive respectful attitude achieves trust and reliability.
An all-round bespoke service results in repeat business, client recommendations and long-lasting relationships.
Our cleaning team understands that having a clean and hygienic environment can help the company protect and enhance its professional image. It also contributes to staffs’ enjoyment and efficiency.
We cover end to end industrial clean-up services with Fully-trained technicians who can offer a range of professional services